Laser therapy is quite flexible. There are various varieties of lasers, which means that lasers can cure many different ailments. Laser therapy is not only very flexible, but can also be integrated and apported for all skin types (at least for lasers offered in Kiran’s Clinic) and other treatments.Talk to a board-certified dermatologist for a skin problem to understand how lasers can particularly support you.
Acne occurs during pubescent age and in young adults. It occurs as hair follicles become plugged with dead skin and skin hair. Timely treatment can help you to stop breakouts and avoid the occurrence of acne scars.
Laser Treatments are used to resurface skin for treating acne, melasma, and trauma caused by the skin over time. This is a minimally invasive technique.
To target melanin and brown scars on the skin Q switch nd YAG laser is an effective technique.
Right from birthmarks, skin damage due to sun exposure, wrinkles, warts, moles, and wrinkles are treated with carbon dioxide laser also known as CO2 Laser.
One of the latest in laser techniques is not only non-invasive and non-abrasive but also preserves the (superficial) layer of the epidermis. Helps to deal with deep lines and wrinkles.
Skin reflects one’s age in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and more. Young skin is not only aspirational, it is also what makes you look fresh and glowing. Need-based anti aging treatments are available based on skin analysis and the life-cycle of the skin.
Erbium Yag laser is one of the latest laser treatments used to deal with fine lines & wrinkles, skin texture irregularities, photodamage caused by sunlight, and discoloration of the skin. Treatment is done on the face, neck, and chest. This treatment involves ablative resurfacing with some downtime. A patient might have to go through 3 to 7 days of peeling and itchy skin. The treatment time is about 20 minutes. Results are normally seen after a single sitting, a series of 3 sittings 4+ weeks apart can yield excellent results.
Highly sophisticated and with minimal downtime. Q-switched ND YAG laser technology is best for anti-aging. Problems like age marks, freckles, shriveled sun-exposed skin can be treated with this.
Get smooth, fresh, young looks through fractional co2, it also improves the appearance of scars caused by surgery. It helps to remove unwanted brown spots and wrinkles. A great way to improve skin tone and structure, treats pores on the skin surface, it excels at treating deeper wrinkles, unwanted textural changes caused by sun damage, wrinkles, blotchiness, acne scars, and surgical, or traumatic scars. Also treats delicate eyelid skin and around the mouth.
A 1550 nm device that is used to treat scarring, wrinkles and treatment of mild to moderate rhytides, photo damaged skin & surgical acne scar. It is a non-surgical, non-ablative treatment, gives a controlled injury to the skin . Improves blood circulation of the area where the procedure is performed. One of the most advanced forms of laser treatment. In these fast-moving times when we don’t get enough time to pay attention to our skin, this treatment is just the thing.
Pigmentation is a condition but a term that describes skin that appears darker. It can be in the form of small patches, cover large areas, and may affect the entire body. This might not be harmful in the normal course, it could be a suggestion of another medical condition.
The erbium: YAG (Er:YAG) laser is an extension to the armamentarium of skin resurfacing lasers. This laser, with a wavelength of 2940 nm, offers laser radiation in the near-infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. This wavelength replies to the principal peak of water retention. The water immersion coefficient is 12,800/cm, compared with the CO2 laser water absorption coefficient at 800/cm. The Er:YAG laser can extract as little as 1 mm of skin with only laser impact4; the ablation threshold is simply 1.6 J/cm2.5
The Er:YAG laser discharges vibrations of 250 to 350 us span. Typically, this laser ablates around 5 to 35 mm of skin/impact with minimum thermal destruction. 6–8
The zone of Er:YAG laser thermal decay is usually smaller than 30 to 50 mm. 9–12 This is in opposition to an original depth of CO2 laser-induced thermal damage of approximately 75 to 150 mm. 1–3 It has been recommended that these characteristics lead to the perceived quicker wound recovery and less duration of erythema after Er:YAG laser resurfacing.
Clearlift causes tiny micro-injuries to the epidermis (the upper layer of skin) and Dermis (the layer below the epidermis of the skin that contains glands, follicles, and collagen fibers amongst other things). These miniature micro-injuries made by the fractionated laser will make the skin to rebuild itself. This action of improvement is what incites new collagen. Using a fractionated laser such as the ND-YAG 1064nm decreases the risk of injuring significantly. Increased collagen will enhance the look of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, pore size and help to lift and tighten the skin. The Clearlift handpiece has a variety of tip accessories that facilitate your laser therapist to spot areas of concern. We can treat external concerns, but with a tip that works on a more profound level, we are able to treat concerns that lie in the deeper layers of the dermis as well.
Clearlift is useful at managing pigmentation concerns such as sun damage and Melasma, which can be a difficult affair to treat with other lasers as Melasma can be spurred by heat. Clearlift uses acoustic soundwaves, which split pigment without using heat and inciting the condition further. Q- switched 1064nm Clearlift has demonstrated to be efficient at treating Melasma in the long term.
This is a type of skin therapy used by dermatologists or practitioners to decrease the presence of pigmentation. It is a non-invasive procedure that uses a laser, specifically made of carbon dioxide, to eliminate the outer layers of damaged skin. This is applied to the face, neck, hands, and arms for pigmentation. It is perfect for somebody who likes to decrease the presence of pigmentation.
Laser Hair Reduction is a fine choice as compared to temporary solutions. It offers a lasting solution to unwanted body hair and the freedom to enjoy hair-free skin whenever you want. It is time-saving as well as the process of waxing and shaving time and again is eliminated.
Alma Soprano is a state-of-the-art laser technology help patients remove unwanted hair safely and comfortably. Alma Soprano technology was specifically developed for hair removal. It combines effective follicle targeting with specialized cooling techniques, to make treatment comfortable.
The ICE Platinum Laser is a new era in laser hair removal technology and treatment methods. It incorporates multiple laser wavelengths and technologies ICE treats the widest range of patients and hair types quickly and painlessly. Pros of ICE are that they are virtually painless, have proven safety record, and are for all skin types.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal are –
1. Quick and fast – The fastest way to get rid of unwanted hair is laser hair removal .One undergoes multiple treatment sessions, but most sessions only take a few minutes. The time spent depends on the size of the treatment area.
2. As compared to any other hair removal method, the laser is barely painful. Pain is Often compared to the feeling of snapping a rubber band against the skin. It also depends on an individual’s threshold for pain, however, the sessions are so fast that most people find it easy to endure.
3. Accurate- If you wish to achieve accuracy in hair removal, laser technology is the answer. It’s very precise and is great to remove small areas of hair from around the eyebrows, upper lip, nose, bikini line, or hairline.
4. Hair removal is possible from almost any part of the body using laser. Eyelashes being an exception, laser hair removal can be performed on any part of the body. In places that are difficult to reach with razors and extremely painful to wax-like back and bikini area, a laser is a perfect solution.
5. Prevents ingrowth of hair. Ingrowth is caused by regular waxing and shaving. Ingrown hair can cause a lot of inconveniences. The laser destroys the hair at the root, this disables the worry about those pesky hairs growing back in or curling back into the body and becoming ingrown.
6. Regrowth is minimal or zero-The laser makes sure that there is no growth between sessions unlike waxing, shaving, and the like.
7. A wise decision that will last you a lifetime – Laser hair removal gives permanent, lasting results. While some cases may need a touch-up on a quarterly, bi-yearly, or yearly basis. This is the best long-term solution to get rid of unwanted hair. This is also the easiest method to get rid of unwanted hair. It also turns out to be cost-effective in the long run. This makes you save a lot of money over a course of time.
Make laser your choice of hair removal and to get rid of unwanted hair to stay tension free of regular hair removal sessions that other techniques demand and also to save money and time.
Everything you need to feel healthy and beautiful